My niece's wedding afghan

crazycrochet

My one and only niece is getting married on September 5, and this is part of her wedding present. Her colors are brick red and sage green, I thought that a winter white would go very well on her red couch.

post-14378-135897439775_thumb.jpg

Here is a closeup of the stitch pattern.

post-14378-135897439778_thumb.jpg

Just beautiful.... She'll love it... Where did you get the pattern from? Was it hard to stitch?.... I really love it! GBU!:):)

The pattern was an Annie's Attic free pattern called Summer Lilacs. It originally from Crochet! magazine July 2007.

Very Nice, JoAnn! -Beautiful work. I love the texture and your choice of winter white...befitting most stitch-patterns and decors. Your niece is sure to cherish it. :yes

You made a lovely afghan for your niece. I also made this for a niece's wedding gift and found it easy and fun to make. Your niece will love it! :cheer

You made a lovely afghan for your niece. I also made this for a niece's wedding gift and found it easy and fun to make. Your niece will love it! :cheer

I agree, once you got the pattern down, it went very fast. Next time I would make it in the winter, it got really hot the bigger it got.:fever

Archived