OH MY GOODNESS- County Fair Results

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everybody!! I was on cloud nine for a while then I heard a rumor that was going around about my sister. That kinda dampened it a little but I'm still so excited. It's quite an honor. I've been dreaming about getting a ribbon like that since I was a little girl and now it's happened.

What does Reserve Champion mean? Is that even better than first place? I have never heard of reserve champion.

Reserve Champion is way better than 1st. Instead of a little blue ribbon you get a beautiful Pink and White Ribbon. I think that Reserve Champion is like the ultimate 2nd place for a certain catergory or something like that.

Now, I'm not positive BUT I think that if I wanted to I could enter my Pineapple shawl in the State Fair. I'll have to check into it. That would be the coolest thing ever.

Thanks again everyone!!

Julee

Ok Ladies, Ignore the human.... Focus on the shawl. The shawl is much better looking. Anyways, here's me wearing my Reserve Champion Shawl. Yippee!! I finally got to take it home today. I guess it was somewhat like a mother bringing her newborn home from the hospital. I entered it about a half hour after finishing it so I never really got to enjoy it.

Julee

post-4632-135897439936_thumb.jpg

post-4632-135897439939_thumb.jpg

post-4632-135897439941_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys!! That is my own design. That is the second one I've made of them and I just started one in Lavender. I'll finish it off with black as well.

Julee

Lovely!! It looks wonderful on you. Is that your own pattern?

Thanks!! Yup, my own design. It works up pretty quickly too. I have plans for lots more of these.

Julee

Archived