Wheel Stitch Afghan

CrochetDad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Did you ever write up the instructions for the foundation row that is 30 inches? I looked on your blog, but I can't find it. I'm working on two wool eaters right now, but would like to try your pattern next. Thanks!

Life keeps getting in the way of my blogging. I'll move that one up on my "todo" list.

Ohhhh, I love this Crochet Dad! I was just at your blog and saved the instructions that you have on there now, so those instructions won't give a "real" rectangle?? If I follow those will I get a square then? I don't really care if its a rectangle or square but just want to know what I'll end with! lol

Thanks for posting those

Lynn

Ohhhh, I love this Crochet Dad! I was just at your blog and saved the instructions that you have on there now, so those instructions won't give a "real" rectangle?? If I follow those will I get a square then? I don't really care if its a rectangle or square but just want to know what I'll end with! lol

Thanks for posting those

Lynn

Lynn,

The current instructions on my blog are for a square wheel stitch block. The rectangular version is in the works.

Hi Crochet Dad!

Just checking on status for directions for the rectangle. Thx.

Cat - I haven't made any progress with the rectangle version, due to other commitments. I'll definitely post info here and in my blog when I have something further.

• 3 months later...

Archived