Kitty DSLite Case Cute!

pasteeater

I think it's cute anyway! LOL I"m really happy with this. What I did was I made the Lionbrand Kitty but I didn't stuff it, I left the top open. I didn't know I was making it for my DS that just happened. I can't say I came up with this idea on my on because I saw the purse someone made the same way on a blog somewhere. I can't remember where. The eyes and nose are Suncatcher Eyes! I love them! Without further ado [however you spell that!] here's my kitty bag. I'm making one in blue for my son's DSi. I might make one in pink to match my DS better. I'm not sure. I'm on a bag and tote kick!

post-18624-135897439097_thumb.jpg

Thanks so much everyone, I am really happy with this. I have made about 5 bags this week! I don't know why! But I do know where MOST of them are going, to crafting for a cause. A group on Yahoo!

I think I will have to do that for my DS. I have a pink one like yours. I will probably make a pink kitty.

When I started it I knew it was going to be a tote but I didn't know I was making it for my DS LOL. I might make a pink one myself!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

What a fantastic idea! My dd is always misplacing her ds- she has a case for it that she doesn't like, so she never keeps it in there. Maybe I will make this and see if it works!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived