Any one from Long Island NY?

CroNana

• 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder that the weekly meeting of the Creative Crochet Guild of Long Island will be on Wednesday, September 16th at 7:00pm at the Starbucks in King Kullen shopping center in Levittown, 3300 Hempstead Turnpike. We look forward to seeing you there to share some coffee, some chat and “Creative Crochet”.

• 3 weeks later...

Formerly from Wantagh/Seaford and graduated from MacArthur High a LONG time ago.

Moved 9 yrs ago and still miss the Island.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mizzkodak- We have a group called the Creative Crochet Guild of LI. We meet at 7 till about 9 at Panera Bread on Hempstead Turnpike in East Meadow on alternating Wednesday evenings. We are always looking for new members. You can send me a PM if you need more information. We are meeing this week. We always meet just inside the store to tge left seating. Ask for Melissa.

• 4 months later...

Hi I'm Shiloh origionally from Port Washington(grew up there) ( now in Fla.) lived out east for a while wading river and port Jeff . in the 90's

• 3 weeks later...

How about the Baldwin, Oceanside, Rockville Center area? I don't go to night groups. I do go to Homemakers on Tuesdays in RVC from Sept. through May. Any other groups in this vicinity?

Archived