RH "Country Club"

StitchinCindi

Howdy, I am looking for any skeins of the Red Heart Classic/Super Saver yarn called "Country Club". It is a variegated, muted/country shades. Does anyone have any they want to sell, please?

I can't find it anymore and I think it has been discontinued. I have not heard back from Coats & Clark.

Thanks for any and all help.

• 2 years later...

Yes, you can order the Marrakesh online at the Red Hearrt site: http://www.shopredheart.com/default.aspx?PageID=75 $3.99 a skein

The Country Club is on ebay here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Skein-Red-Heart-Worsted-Yarn-Worsted-COUNTRY-CLUB-977-5oz-/260866564341?_trksid=p4340.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D360339919657%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D3273207341433407204#ht_828wt_1185 Current bid is just $3 for the skein.

Here's another ebay entry that has 3 skeins of Country Club for sale: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Heart-Super-Saver-Yarn-3-skeins-Discontinued-/330560745250?pt=US_Yarn#ht_4861wt_1185 (Their picture shows 2 skeins of country club and a green skein).

Good luck -- 2 years is a long time to be looking for a yarn!

Thank you all! I am still looking for the "Country Club" yarn, because as you can see in Nilliem's post that it is pretty. It works up great, also. So if anyone on Crochetville has some to sale, please, let me know, thanks so much.

I am so ditsy, that I overlooked the Marrakesh on the site. Thanks for pointing it out to me!!!!

Have a great day.

If I were you, I would check out eBay, simply because you could definitely get it. I'm not saying someone in the 'ville doesn't have it, but if in 2 years, it hasn't been offered I'd say it probably won't. I did a quick Ravelry check didn't see it listed at all.

• 1 year later...
Thank you all! I am still looking for the "Country Club" yarn, because as you can see in Nilliem's post that it is pretty. It works up great, also. So if anyone on Crochetville has some to sale, please, let me know, thanks so much.

I am so ditsy, that I overlooked the Marrakesh on the site. Thanks for pointing it out to me!!!!

Have a great day.

I realize it has been quite some time since you started looking for 977 Country Club yarn by Red Heart. I was willed some recently and was given 2 skeins of it. When I looked up the label (they were detatched from skein), your post came up. I know they never remove anything online, but if you are still looking for it, please email me. Sueleigh...

Recently I was given some yarn in a will. I received 2 skeins of RH Country Club. When I went online to look up the pictures for the detatched labels, I came accross your note. Since they never remove anything from the internet, I realize this may be very late. However, if you still are looking, let me know.

Sueleigh

Recently I was given some yarn in a will. I received 2 skeins of RH Country Club. When I went online to look up the pictures for the detatched labels, I came accross your note. Since they never remove anything from the internet, I realize this may be very late. However, if you still are looking, let me know.

Sueleigh

She hasn't been on here since last January!

Wow, I did not realize that I had not signed in since January!!!!!!!!

I am always looking at posts and just don't sign in.

Thank you SueLeigh, I would love your yarn, I have sent you a private message.

Oh how funny! Glad I posted that then! :lol

Archived