Skull and Crossbones Baby Blanket

Shabutie Baby

I've been dying to show off my son's new blanket. I modified the Skull and Crossbones Lace pattern to and made it blanket size with a solid center.

I've thought about entering it in the county fair but doubt that it would get a very good reception. I don't know tell me what you think.

100_0436.jpg

Well I made if for my son in Heather Grey and then I made another one for my boyfriend's sister who is expecting in December. Her's is Aqua Mist. Her boyfriend is a tattoo artist and she's working on her apprenticeship. They've spent a lot of time print screening skull and crossbones on all their baby clothes and bedding and stuff. I can't wait to see their things!

The only concern I have about entering the blanket in a fair is that it's not 100% my pattern. I found a pattern for the lace online and just modified it to make it work as a baby blanket. I guess I just don't know how the fair works.

I've entered some photographs but of course those were originals (I got an honorable mention for one of them ^.^ ). But I also remember the pictures being gone for a long time too. So making sure I got the blanket back before I go up to Michigan to visit is really important. (Yeah, I have an out of state boyfriend. Distance sucks ;_; )

Archived