heart

I'm in the 2010 Crochet Calendar

Yay!!!! :hook:woo I submitted my Lacy Sling Scarf, and thought it was to late to make it in this year, but it did! :jumpyay It's on March 8th International Women's Day and the Australian Labour Day! and March 9th. How cool is that? :D When a box arrived yesterday, I thought the mail lady must have made a mistake because I haven't ordered anything lately, but it was my calendar! :U Thank you Jesus! That's nifty! ;)

How do I get one of these calenders?

They are or should already be available at book stores like Barnes and Noble or Books a Million. If they don't have them yet, they will. Amazon.com will order 1 for you, as of yesterday they didn't have any in stock yet, but they were about $3 cheaper at Amazon. You can also order them from Barnes and Noble.com too. Those who got them in the mail already, got them because they had a pattern published. I think Walmart may have them till they run out too. You can check Walmart.com and see if they have some or will have some. :U

:cheer :cheer CONGRATULATIONS :cheer :cheer Couldn't have happened to a nicer person!!!

I looked everytime I went into Borders and Barnes & Nobles, but could not find it. My husband and I went to Barnes & Nobles on Jan 2 and finally found it. Not only was I able to find that one, but found sewing and quilting calendars plus got them for 50% off. :D Great scarf! I can't wait to try it.

Wow congrates!!

I got the calendar for Christmas and I have made 2 of your Lacy Sling Scarfs so far. I started on christmas night. My Mom thought is was really pretty so she took it home with her. So I made one for me. I have a feeling I will be making more of them with different kinds of yarn

Thanks for the great pattern!!

congratulations!

fyi, you can sometimes find these calendars at samsclub (for about 1/2 the sug. retail)...

how exciting - you should take the page and frame it!!!!

Wow congrates!!

I got the calendar for Christmas and I have made 2 of your Lacy Sling Scarfs so far. I started on christmas night. My Mom thought is was really pretty so she took it home with her. So I made one for me. I have a feeling I will be making more of them with different kinds of yarn

Thanks for the great pattern!!

:U Yay! Thank you! I'm so glad you like it and your mom too! Post a photo if you can, or if you already have, post a link. I'd love to see your work. :manyheart

Thanks everyone!

Edited by heart

:U Yay! Thank you! I'm so glad you like it and your mom too! Post a photo if you can, or if you already have, post a link. I'd love to see your work. :manyheart

Thanks everyone!

You are welcome!!

It was fun to make. I can't show the one for my Mom as she took it back to FL with her.

But I will get one of mine and post a picture.

I do plan on making a few more. As a few friends have asked for one.

You are welcome!!

It was fun to make. I can't show the one for my Mom as she took it back to FL with her.

But I will get one of mine and post a picture.

I do plan on making a few more. As a few friends have asked for one.

Praise the Lord! That's great! It's always so rewarding to see that my designs are being enjoyed! You've made my day. Thank you!

Edited by heart

Congratulations!!!! I have always wanted to buy one of "The Calendars" but never got to. I purchased mine at 50% off. This morning I chose the patterns I wanted to try and yours was one of them as I know that my daughter and daughter in-law would love one. They have been ga-ga over scarves this year. I have no idea what yarn I am going to use. First I have to make the snake (July 31st) for our grandson. He has a collection of snakes. Congrats again...Happy Crocheting :o)

I havent been able to find one in my area :( I may have to order it from Amazon

I got mine yesterday at half off at the the mall. They have a store in there that sells nothing but calenders. What fun it is to go thru the year and pick out what projects I want to do!!!

:cheer:woo:h5:jumpyay:yay:dance:applause:tup:mail...................................:heeheeSorry, couldn't help it!:P

:cheer:woo:h5:jumpyay:yay:dance:applause:tup:mail...................................:heeheeSorry, couldn't help it!:P

:U Thank you! :c9

Thanks everybody!

Congratulations! That is awesome!

That is a wonderful surprise - when did you apply to be in the calendar? I'm surprised that they didn't tell you ahead of time about it!

---Barnes & Nobles has their calendars half off??? Hmmm.... maybe I will get that quilting calendar after all lol

Congratulations! That is awesome!

That is a wonderful surprise - when did you apply to be in the calendar? I'm surprised that they didn't tell you ahead of time about it!

---Barnes & Nobles has their calendars half off??? Hmmm.... maybe I will get that quilting calendar after all lol

They take their submissions about a year ahead of time. They are almost done with next years calendar now. I can't remember the exact link, but you can google Knitting Pattern a Day and there will be links for the crochet calendar submissions there. :hook