Doggy bag

LuvMyAngels

No one wants to step in whats left behind by a Saint Bernard. That leaves me carrying several plastic grocery bags anytime I take Buster anywhere...and having crinkly pockets. Annoying when I dont have the pup with me. After seeing several options in different stores & on websites I couldnt see purchasing something I'd have to buy certain refill bags for. So it was off to hunting for a pattern..

http://www.craftstylish.com/item/40260/how-to-make-a-doggy-bag

post-27802-135897436714_thumb.jpg

post-27802-135897436731_thumb.jpg

post-27802-135897436738_thumb.jpg Buster is an almost 6 month old, male, Saint Bernard. He weighed in at 83.6lbs on 8-11-09. He'll likely top out around 200lbs when fully grown.

Cute Doggy Bag!!! Buster is absolutely gorgeous! WOW :eek 200 pounds when full grown, he will need the whole couch to himself! :dog

His personality is even better than his looks. He's a laid back, gentle boy who's never met a stranger. So gentle that my 35lb 4 year old has no problems handling him...when she wants Buster to go with her, she grabs him by the collar, tells him "com'on boy" and walks off with him.

post-27802-135897436769_thumb.jpg

He followed her from the kitchen to the front door where she told him "sit" before handing him a large Milkbone. No one told him he's more than double her size....no one told her she's too little to tell such a big dog what to do.

AKC breed standard says 110-200lbs...putting him 30lbs from the low end with another 18 months of growing to do.

Great idea! I should make one of those for our Ridgeback mix, Natalie. She's about 85lbs and those standard doggy bags just don't cut it! It is pretty embarrassing walking through the park with big bulgy target-bag pockets. I look hippy enough already! hahaha

Your guy is gorgeous! Kudos to you for taking on such a big baby!

What a neat doggy bag! Nice work. And what a wonderfully big boy Buster is -He clearly knows his standing in the "pack" - Good boy! Thanks for sharing.

Archived