A Shawl for Autumn

free2be

I really like making the seraphina shawl. It works up quickly as long as you use a larger hook. There is a link for it on here someplace.

I should join in..I'm making a shawl for a swap..Just having trouble finding just the right one..GRRRR..

Oh, I'm so jealous of all of you and your shawls! :angry That's something I want to make so bad, but I don't have the yarn for a shawl. If you aren't all finished by the time I can wrangle some yarn money, I'll join up! :hook

• 3 weeks later...
I have started the Wrap with Slits and I am now on the long boring part where it is every 2 rows the same. I could use the focus to git 'er done.

Strangely enough, I am actually planning to keep this for myself as I think it would be very nice draped over shoulders with the slits and drapes at the shoulder.

Very pretty through the fall months when you

want something to keep away that chill in the air :autumn

... and very stylish at the bus stop in January :wbrr

I will have to make a hat to go with and probably some wristlets as well. I really like this pattern. At first I thought it was a bit too much but now I am really liking it. It seems much smaller 'in real life' :think

Hope this counts :hug

Love the pattern! Definitely on my list...

[attach]7600[/attach]

It came out beautifully!:clap

I am almost done with the Clapochet and haven't made to much progress on the the open shawl just yet. Things are getting a little crazy at work so I haven't wanted to do much when I come home.

Here's my progress so far. IMG_0396

That shawl is gorgeous. Where did you get that pattern?

• 2 months later...

I can't believe I did this again.

I finished my wrap with slits and gave it away before I took a pic.

I made it and it just was not going to work for me so I gave it to a dear lady in the building. Maybe a Winter shawl would make a go. :rofl

Archived