Lapgans for cancer patients

dorothysgirls

Any size is Great!! The one that I have done have been about baby blanket size. Cheryl at Wyoming angels says that people all come in diffrent sizes blankets should too.

great! I have some nice colors - but not enough for 12 inch squares. I'll be having some "waiting room" time this week, so it'll be put to good use.

Hello Ladies!

Over the weekend I did 2 more lapgans!! I have to take a bit of a break and finis my DD quilt (I need to put the binding on it) Then I can get back to this!!!

My goodness, you are fast. :hook

I have one completed and I'm about halfway through a second. If I plan on doing more I need a go-to pattern that's fast but keeps my attention.

How is everyone else doing?

Dorothy,

I was busy at work today, when I shipped the package I didn't put my name on the return address. I did include a note and there is a piece of cardboard on top of the 'ghans so it's okay to cut the top of the box open.

Two lapghans headed your way from sunny CA.

Hi Dorothy,

I am glad they made it okay and you are more than welcome. :hug

I will keep tabs on your thread and check back in with you after I get some of my holiday projects completed. :hook

This arrived in the mail today!! It is beautiful. Thank you so much for your help.

I have a breast cancer awarness blanket made in fleece that needs a home. Please pm me your address and I will send it on your way.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dorothy,

I have pm'ed you for your addy. But thought I would post it, since I have a pic. It obviously didn't turn out like I thought it would, a perfect square. I guess I could have blocked it, but acrylic doesn't block all that well. And it is now smooshed into the smallest box possible, so who knows how it will come out. Anyway, here is the pic. The thumbnail doesn't show all the colors very well, but click for the bigger picture to see them.

post-19794-135897461044_thumb.jpg

-Marzee

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: -4/YTD: +4

Dishcloth Tuesdays ~ 2009 CAL

I think it looks GREAT!! I sent you a PM!

Hello Dorothy,

I have pm'ed you for your addy. But thought I would post it, since I have a pic. It obviously didn't turn out like I thought it would, a perfect square. I guess I could have blocked it, but acrylic doesn't block all that well. And it is now smooshed into the smallest box possible, so who knows how it will come out. Anyway, here is the pic. The thumbnail doesn't show all the colors very well, but click for the bigger picture to see them.

[ATTACH]10050[/ATTACH]

-Marzee

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: -4/YTD: +4

Dishcloth Tuesdays ~ 2009 CAL

Archived