More stuffed animals! Lots of images.

Vombatiformes

I thought I'd post some more of the stuffed animals I've been making lately since you guys seemed to like the bulldog so much!

example1.jpg

A kangaroo! My boyfriend made the tag for him. He's an artist, too, but more of a traditional one! Haha.

azanti.jpg

A cheetah!

redxiii.jpg

A plushie based off of this character from Final Fantasy:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/thumb/d/dd/Red_XIII_Nomura_art.jpg/800px-Red_XIII_Nomura_art.jpg

lightningbolteyes.jpg

A big old plushie based off of this person's art. It was a commission that I sold!

Lightningbolteyes

skullbunny.jpg

A skeleton rabbit.

sayna.jpg

A lioness.

tooie.jpg

A bird!

tooie.jpg

Monkey!

I'll post more some other time. :) As I make more. Thanks for looking!

Wonderful, wonderful creations! I am in awe of your skill and creativity, Vombat! I love the details of your creations and how you are able to capture a personality and bring each one to 'life'. There should be a sub-category here for art pieces that are more than toys! Thank you for sharing.

Those are the neatest stuffed animals I have seen in a while!! Great job!! (I don't know if I'm warped or what, but I just love your skeleton rabbit!!) :clap So cute!!

I would love to know the patterns for such terrific work! I need to crochet two stuffed animals for the fair and these look to be just the right size!

Great Job!

• 2 months later...

Archived