How many of you are from NY

vickylynne

Just wondering if there were any crocheters from the ville close enough to have a coffee and crochet meeting? Would love to meet and crochet with you, and yes even you Tammy, maybe every couple of months. I could set something up at a church etc. if there is any one who wants to participate. You know, a stitch and bitch party. I loved sitting with my grandmothers and aunts to learn to crochet, listening to stories, and just interacting with others who like the same things. I am sure that Tammy and her mom, Aunt Mar, are getting fed up with me up there all the time. (Love ya Tam) Dansville is on I-390 exits 4 & 5. Is there anyone that would be willing to drive or host a meeting?

Hi All,

I just joined. I'm from Levittown, on Long Island any others from the western part of the Island? We are trying to get a group together in central Nassau.

Debbie

• 2 weeks later...
I am from the part of the state that all you upstaters forget about because we are not attached to the mainland. :lol

Number 3 son currently goes to college at a large school in the Southern Tier, but he transferred from a little school in the Finger Lakes which wasn't any bigger than our local HS.

HI southern Tier

Im orginaly FROM upstate ny in the southern Tier.. I grew up in endicott :).. but moved to Georgia :(. I miss broome county

• 4 weeks later...

We are having Stitch & B**ch parties every Tuesday in Dansville, NY. If you would like to join, message me and I will give you the address and directions. Right now we have 7 members and would enjoy having any who want to join.

• 11 months later...

I may be living in Kansas now. But I was originally from upstate New York. I lived in the Corning area for about seven years. In specific, Beaver Dams. I really miss the lakes and the greenery. It gets really hot down here in the summer. and no SNOW....:^(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Rochester NY and would love to join some people for some crochet fun!! Some suggestions-- Wegman's food court on Monroe Avenue in Pittsford, NY, possibly a library room... Any other suggestions? Any weekday evenings work for me

It's nice to see so many NY'ers here! You ladies just want an excuse to party...yay! :cheer

I'm down here in the Lower Hudson Valley in White Plains, NY.

The Stitch & Bitch of Westchester County meets Wednesday afternoons

1- 3 p.m. at Panera in downtown WP.

I'm in Waterloo, right next to Seneca Falls. We're about half way between Rochester and Syracuse.

I lived in Buffalo for years while in college in SUNY at Buffalo, so I used to know my way around there and the surrounding areas. I know where Dansville is, but I haven't been there.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally from Long Island (lived there 50 years) but moved to Virginia (9 years ago) to consolidate family.

I am definitely a New Yorker in heart and accent. (and am proud of it!!!)

:)

Me too what part of VA? Im in both NY and VA equally as much but I agree still NY...all the way

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived