How many of you are from NY

vickylynne

I was just wondering how many crocheters are from NY, specifically from the central or western NY area?

Does anyone want to get together for a crochet party once every couple of months, coffee, tea, cookies and lots of crochet and talk. Is anyone able to host a party, or willing to drive/carpool to visit us down here in Dansville? We are right off I-390 exits 4 & 5. If I get some interest I will try to rent a church so we have some room and the one I am thinking of has wheelchair access for those of us who have disabilities. If someone else wants to host for the first time please say so. We could even have "traveling" parties. Visit everyone's home town if we want to set it up like this. Additional input would be very helpful. I would really like to meet and chat in person with any that would like to get together. Other ideas will be welcome.

We currently are having Stitch and B**ch parties every Tuesday in Dansville, NY. If you would like to join, message me for address and directions. We currently have 7 members and we are growing. Would like to see you there.

I am from the part of the state that all you upstaters forget about because we are not attached to the mainland. :lol

Number 3 son currently goes to college at a large school in the Southern Tier, but he transferred from a little school in the Finger Lakes which wasn't any bigger than our local HS.

Originally from Long Island (lived there 50 years) but moved to Virginia (9 years ago) to consolidate family.

I am definitely a New Yorker in heart and accent. (and am proud of it!!!)

:)

grew up in Bouckville (25 points f you know where that is) and now am in Batavia.

Bouckville is out on 20 near Pine Woods, :yes Madison, :yes and Pecksport. :yes Now what can I do with my 25 points? BTW you never said I couldn't use Google Earth. :devil

grew up in Bouckville (25 points f you know where that is) and now am in Batavia.

Is Oliver's candy still there? We use to drive through Batavia going to see my grandparents in Arcade.

:turtle:vheart

Ha, Ha! I know where that is...I'm going to the big antique show this weekend!!!!

What do I get with my 25 points!!!!

Let's see...as an infant to 7yrs old I lived in Syracuse, then we moved to Cortland, Marathon, and finally Homer. Went to community college in South Fallsburg (the college now located in Loch Sheldrake). Sometime between college and marriage, I lived in Rochester. Relocated to Phoenix, AZ, 23 years ago. I miss the green and lakes.

Bouckville is out on 20 near Pine Woods, :yes Madison, :yes and Pecksport. :yes Now what can I do with my 25 points? BTW you never said I couldn't use Google Earth. :devil

cheat!

BTW I lived there for 20 years and NEVER heard of Pecksport.

Archived