Milla turned preppy

jennawing

I think every coat I have ever made Milla has been black cause her Daddy likes black- but I made her this jersey and am almost finished with a hoodie in a minty green- just not quite satisfied with the pocket on it yet but will post pictures when it is done.

post-22839-135897435427_thumb.jpg

Milla is just PRECIOUS! What breed is she? She looks like either a wirehaired doxie or a PBGV. Whatever she is, I love her! And her sweater is great!

Thanks so much!

Milla was a rescue so we don't really know, but we think she is probably longhair and wirehair dachshund mix. Her fur is very silky but curly and she has the 'beard' like a wirehair. Good call, though! Most people don't recognize her as a doxie unless they see her right after a haircut.

Milla after a haircut

And what Milla looks like without a sweater

We broke the clippers trying to give a friend's Flatcoated a summer cut- so Milla hasn't had a haircut in about 6 weeks! :eek I would love to see how long her hair would get but she is quite a whiner about brushing!!!

Sharp sweater, Jenna! Very nice work. And Milla sports it well! Shaggy or shorn, she's a real cutie. Thanks for sharing.

Archived