Prayers and Squares needed - Thank you to all!

EMedley

I sent out 4 today for you....

Thank you, that will help a ton.

I wont be able to work on this for a few days due to my allergic reaction to my sunburn. Its actually kinda hard to keep the eyes open right now to type because of the swelling. Im sure the doctor is going to tell me bedrest. Ugh. I am looking forward to getting better.

I sent out 4 today for you....

if you pm me your address I have a couple of 6" in my stash that I think will work for you.

Got them today! from both of you! :hug thank you

Also got some from Jud! Squares was all that was in our mail box today lol!! Im VERY close to the goal.

Just wanted you all to know whos squares I have received. I was ill this last week and Im finally feeling better, or less puffy I should say

Squares Received:

Nicolep

Cindyy8s

grammacrochetting

dorthysgirls

grannytme

skysmom

smith

judianne

prizm

goldiepel

Thanks all, only waiting on a few more and should be starting the joining soon!!! :clap

UPDATE!

Spoke with my friend today and it sounds like she is preparing to move out of their apartment. Her husband has been staying with a friend in the mean time anyhow, but it sounds like shes getting on the right track to being able to support herself and her daughter. She had a job interview and is in touch with another single mom about sharing a space with her. So she may soon have a place to live and a job. I really wish she could still be a stay at home mom but Im happy she is preparing herself to live without him. She has plans to come to MI to visit family for Christmas, hopefully I will see her then. I still want to send her blanket out way before that of course :) Pray for the best!

Hopefully some of you ladies that helped me with this are still checking on this thread, but probably not. I wanted to know if you have been receiving my card in the mail? Ive heard from Nicole about hers, anyone else??? Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have all the squares assembled and just have to weave in ends, I will try to get pics soon. I've been very ill and busy busy. I hope to have this to her by Christmas, I think it will be a great present for her. Thanks to all of you for your help!

• 4 months later...

So its been a long time coming but since my friend lives in Cali we rarely see each other. In fact we have missed each other her last two visits. They haven't been good visits for that matter but oh well. She received her blanket on her trip to MI for Xmas. She loves it, and wants to let you all know that. She wasn't much for words but I heard there were some tears :D She is back in Cali now and after several months of things going well it sounds like they are getting hard again. Continued prayers would be great. Thank you all for helping me make something special for someone dear to me. She is ever so deserving.

post-19700-135897511232_thumb.jpg

post-19700-135897511225_thumb.jpg

:)

Thanks again ladies, Im hoping to give my MIL hers in August when we see them, we shall see :lol

Archived