TurtleLvr

I do not have a problem...

Who am I kidding? :rofl Here are my 2 latest totes. A mini market bag and another H bag (I just did 12 squares instead of 16 and did twisted cord handles).

post-28075-135897434962_thumb.jpg

And the collection of totes...not including the ones I gave away!

post-28075-135897434964_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

post-28075-135897434959_thumb.jpg

:laughroll :laughroll :laughroll

A problem???? I don't see a problem...Anybody see a problem?

Seriously, Sue, as I see it, you're doing a service! It is said (you know) that one can never have too many bags...Well, someone has to make 'em! :yes

I really like your latest additions -Well done!

Carry on.

I agree- no problem. Women are allowed to have as many bags(and shoes!) :yay as she can find. If we have to take over our DH's part of the closet to hold them all, well that's just life!:lol

Why would there be a problem??? Looks perfectly normal to me!:):P:)

they are all beautiful. No you don't have an addiction to bags or anything

No, not me. :lol

:laughroll:laughroll:laughroll

A problem???? I don't see a problem...Anybody see a problem?

Seriously, Sue, as I see it, you're doing a service! It is said (you know) that one can never have too many bags...Well, someone has to make 'em! :yes

I really like your latest additions -Well done!

Carry on.

I started a new project last night and dh asked what I was making. I just looked at him and he smiled and walked away. OF COURSE I'm making another tote. :rofl

I agree- no problem. Women are allowed to have as many bags(and shoes!) :yay as she can find. If we have to take over our DH's part of the closet to hold them all, well that's just life!:lol

I've taken over the front bedroom. All my crafts are up there with my 2 tortoises, 2 toads and hamster. Its the critter craft room! Hey, he has the garage! :rofl

Why would there be a problem??? Looks perfectly normal to me!:):P:)

That wasn't even all of them. I had 1 more I made not up there and at least 3 more store bought that are in other places in the house. :D

Both are very pretty.

Thanks!

Very nice bags and this is one addiction I don't think you have to be worried about. Keep it up!!

BEAUTIFUL! thank you for sharing all these. I'm always looking for a new bag pattern.

You can never have too many bags.

Plus you said you gave some away, so you have no problem what so ever.

I've been using my old bags for storage. I bought some of those hooks that hold up to 100lb (hercules hooks?) and a bag holder...

Debbi

No, you don't have a problem!!! And, if it is an addiction, it doesn't harm your health, maybe your wallet, but not your health :rofl And, being a recipient of one of those bags, I say thank you!!!

Thanks!

No, you don't have a problem!!! And, if it is an addiction, it doesn't harm your health, maybe your wallet, but not your health :rofl And, being a recipient of one of those bags, I say thank you!!!

DH may kill me if I don't stop though, that could harm my health! :rofl

Spreading the addiction, that's what I do best! :lol

Love your color choices. I agree, there's no problem. I love keeping totes in my car to avoid bringing plastic bags in.

Not to many bags to me. When my hubby says I have to many of something I ask him and how many fishing poles do you have? It stops there usually.

They are all gorgeous!! (what addiction?) You are helping the economy ....buying more yarn, using your totes instead of more plastic bags........uh, ........I just know there are more reasons.........:rofl I really like them!!

Thanks! A support group to keep an addiction up! I knew you all would understand! :rofl

Thanks! A support group to keep an addiction up! I knew you all would understand! :rofl

Hey! That's what we're here for! Those bags are great...I love the yarn you used on the market bag...it is one of my favorites! There are so many fantastic bag patterns why should you have to choose just one?!

Who am I kidding? :rofl Here are my 2 latest totes. A mini market bag and another H bag (I just did 12 squares instead of 16 and did twisted cord handles).

[ATTACH]6612[/ATTACH][ATTACH]6613[/ATTACH]

And the collection of totes...not including the ones I gave away!

[ATTACH]6614[/ATTACH]

I'm with you, I thought about getting a coat tree for all my bags, I'm a tote addict....LOL

Bags/purses are one of my favorite things to crochet - my 7 yr old says she wants to collect them...I think it's a girl thing.

Welcome to the "I Simply Can NOT Stop Making Purses" club!

I'm just finishing up another one, and 3 more are in line! :rofl

You top me then!

I'm just finishing up another one, and 3 more are in line! :rofl

I don't see a problem with any of them. :laughroll They are all very nice.

Well, maybe one small problem. . . I have tote envy. :rofl