special member ghan update pic 53

crochetluvknot

I have finished 5 squares and they will be mailed out tomorrow. I will make more if needed, just let me know. I have nothing else to do but sit and crochet. I like doing squares I have found out.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank You every one I will start taking pictures and posting them as soon as they start coming in I have 5 so far done and I know more are coming so I will wait on making more to see what starts coming in and how many. :hugs To YOU ALL

I got squares today from Mary Jo, Missmaxx and Cshell Ladies THANK YOU very much they are all so pretty and perfect for our "ghan" and Shelley don't worry about the "tags" they are perfect those that come in without a tag I will put one on them so she knows who they are all from. no worries. :hugs to you all I will hopefully get some pictures up here soon if I can find my camera

I got home from work to an overloaded mailbox today wow you guys are super awesome Thank You so much. Today in the mail I got squares from

Luckybmr, Crojulee, Clueless, minnisoda and Crazybunny oh and Greenfuzzer. These are super great and fantastic colors Ladies I can't Thank You enough. If I don't post in the next couple days don't worry I will be in and out tomorrow for the Toby Keith concert and home Saturday but I will catch up if anything comes in this weekend I will try to get pictures up soon.

That is really looking good. I know the person getting this will love it.

I know when I feel down, I pull out mine.

This is going to be one beautiful hug.:hug

Hey enjoy your concert.

between yesterday and today I received squares from Darlene, Paperdoll, Jessicagil,Thepunkrockchick, and auntbubbles Thank You so much everyone the colors and squares are all perfect I have a lot of joining ahead of me today so I think I will be off for a bit so I can get them put together and hopefully have a picture to share soon :hugs to you all.

Archived