6" and/or 12" Squares, please - Ghan complete Pic on post #52

nicolep

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The comfortghan is assembled. As you can see, I still need to weave in the ends. I am so happy with how it turned out that I couldn't wait to show it off. I am also going to do at least one pillow to go with the ghan.

Words can't express my gratitude for all of the squares you all sent. It turned out so much more beautiful than I imagined. :c9

post-28827-135897439908_thumb.jpg

The comfortghan is assembled. As you can see, I still need to weave in the ends. I am so happy with how it turned out that I couldn't wait to show it off. I am also going to do at least one pillow to go with the ghan.

Words can't express my gratitude for all of the squares you all sent. It turned out so much more beautiful than I imagined. :c9

Beautiful!:clap

Very nice! I love the way it all came together.:hug Job well done!!

• 3 weeks later...

:hi

Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop by really quick to let you know that the ghan has been given to my friend. I gave it to her at her mom's funeral on Friday...well, the viewing was Friday. The funeral was Saturday. So, it came at a needed time in her life for more reason than one. Being that it was a funeral, I didn't want to take pictures. I asked her to send me some pictures of her with the ghan though so I can post them for you all.

I added eight more squares to it after I posted the picture here. I also made two pillows. I was in such a rush to get it done for Friday that I didn't take any pictures. :( Hopefully she will find time to send me some soon.

Thank you all for your extraordinary gift and talent. It means a lot to me and I daresay, even more to her. :manyheart

Archived