6" and/or 12" Squares, please - Ghan complete Pic on post #52

nicolep

I have some 6" squares I can mail you. I'll look through and see what I have in the colors you requested (they are traditional grannies). Send me a PM with your address and I'll get them in the mail to you sometime next week.

I received the three squares you sent! Thank so much. The colors are perfect and traditional grannies are great. :hug

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got 2 six inch squares out in the mail to you today. They are in the same envelope along with the ones from thepunkrockinchick. Mine are the two Carrot colored ones. :)

Thanks so much! I let you both know when they are received. :cheer

I received the beautiful 6" squares from you today. I love the pattern stitches you used. Thanks so much.

Wow, I may never pay for priority again! That was fast. :cheer

Glad you received them and happy to know you can use them. :hug

Just wanted to let you know I mailed squares to you today!!!

I received the two 12" squares you sent today. They are perfect! :ty

I got 2 six inch squares out in the mail to you today. They are in the same envelope along with the ones from thepunkrockinchick. Mine are the two Carrot colored ones. :)

Thanks for the squares! They are a great color. :ty

Okay, I have four 6" and one 12" square done. I plan to send Tuesday. :hug

I was blown away by all of squares you sent. Between the five from you and the two from April, I was floored. Your squares are gorgeous. :ty

I'm constantly surprised by the generosity here at the 'Ville. Thank you all so much. :c9

4 - 6" squares will be going out in the mail tomorrow.:hook

:hug Thank you! I'll let you know when they are received.

I sent out a 6" square yesterday. I have no black yarn. I really need to buy some though.

:manyheart No worries about the black. I'll trim the square. Thanks so much for your help.

I sent out a 6" square yesterday. I have no black yarn. I really need to buy some though.

I received the squares today. Thank you! You are so sweet to send them for the comfortghan and friendshipghan. :hug

Hi Nicolep, I would love to help you out with squares if you still need them. Afterall you were kind enough to help me out when I needed squares. Please PM me your address(sorry I didn't keep it) and I will get to work on some squares for you. :hug

Hi Nicolep, I would love to help you out with squares if you still need them. Afterall you were kind enough to help me out when I needed squares. Please PM me your address(sorry I didn't keep it) and I will get to work on some squares for you. :hug

Thank you :hug

I can make some squares. Please PM your address.

Hugs from Donna in Oklahoma

I received your squares today. I'm floored! They are gorgeous. I can't believe you sent me 13 squares!! Thank you so much. :hug

Howdy all!

Just wanted to let you know that I changed the title of this thread to state that I have enough squares now. That takes into account those of you who said you would send squares even though I don't have them yet.

I don't want you to think that I won't use the squares you're planning to make (if we've already exchanged info) or if they are currently in the mail on the way to me.

I hope that makes sense...it's not coming out the way I intend! Let me know if you have questions. Thanks!

Archived