Bulldog!

Vombatiformes

Wow how cool ! And I like the word yarnchitect........... I have to tell you when I went to a local Veteran's Hospital to donate some yarn they were thrilled. Some of the men told me they had been pilots during WWII and were taught to crochet for eye/hand coordination.One told me he later made things for Lord and Taylors. Hope you continue with your wonderfully talented work.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the puppy you made he is so cute. Being creative has no gender it is in the person who wants to create great things weather big or small. Keep up the good work love to see more of your work. Thank you for sharing.

That is awesome! It's realistic yet has the touch of artistry to it. Great job! Don't stop crocheting. Use your gift that makes you happy (& others that are gifted because your gf is going to love her bulldog!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/shado/bulldogcomplete002.jpg

I'm really proud of this one! The girl I made it for loves it, but still, I get teased for crocheting so much & being 18 & a guy, hahaha.

Your crochet is awesome! Follow your heart and do what you enjoy...it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks :-)

Beth

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived