Bulldog!

Vombatiformes

Amazing!! He is just so huggable!!! Please, please, please consider trying to write a pattern as you go! It seems to me, he's just the perfect size!! I would buy the pattern for this one :yes

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do beautiful work! Please keep a notebook or keyboard near you so you can write down row by row what you do as you do it. Even maybe get something like dragon naturally speaking and talk into the computer as you crochet and let someone else transcribe it for you. You need to share work like that. I don't want to puff up your ego to much but from what I have seen in fiber arts of various kinds males seem to be way a head in the design area. I believe this is because you have the self confidence that you will not let supposed stereo types stop you when you have that type of confidence you don't allow other limitations either. If someone says you can't do that with yarn, thread, fabric (pick the fiber) a male will often say yeah right and you said I couldn't do xyz either and I am so I will show you. Please you have a great talent that will only increase with age share it with the rest of us.

OUTSTANDING..I agree with everyone here..DON'T LET ANYONE GET TO YOU!!!..You have talent, so do alot of men..And your 18, a girl would love to have you..HMMMM, I'm thinking I'm going to get hubby some hooks and yarn and teach him to crochet..I personally would LOVE to get something like that from my man..It's personal..I mean the time you took to create it..SOOO SPECIAL..Ok I'll shut up now....

OUTSTANDING..I agree with everyone here..DON'T LET ANYONE GET TO YOU!!!..You have talent, so do alot of men..And your 18, a girl would love to have you..HMMMM, I'm thinking I'm going to get hubby some hooks and yarn and teach him to crochet..I personally would LOVE to get something like that from my man..It's personal..I mean the time you took to create it..SOOO SPECIAL..Ok I'll shut up now....

I agree about it being personal. I keep trying to get my husband to crochet something for me!

You do WONDERFUL work! If anyone makes fun of you because you're a guy who crochets, my guess is it's because they're insanely jealous of your talent! That bulldog is just PRECIOUS! You SHOULD be proud of it!

That is beautiful. What sad people to tease you for you work. I bet they are only jelouse. You keep up creating and just remember us when you have a hundres crochet books out hehehehe.

Oh I agree put your stuff on etsy I would buy in a heartbeat.

I guess it's my own pattern. I don't really make patterns. I sort of just make shapes and stuff like. I pick the size and the shape I want and I just sort of keep going until I get what I want, you know? I've never actually written a pattern in my life. xD

Ah, so a yarn sculptor then...or perhaps a yarnchitect? An artist any rate; super talented and very creative! Your bulldog is the cutest! -I love the jowly and brow-y details! Thank you for sharing!

Archived