Bulldog!

Vombatiformes

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that is a beautiful doggie... I love it.... You do beautiful crochet and dont let NO One tease you about it... Crocheting is a form of art and do did nice so keep on crocheting my friend....

hugs

That is so cool. You do great work.

Hey just tell them you will not have ulcers or get old before you time, because of stress.

Besides, look at all the neat things you can make your girlfriends.:tup

That is great. Where did you find the pattern or is it your own?

I guess it's my own pattern. I don't really make patterns. I sort of just make shapes and stuff like. I pick the size and the shape I want and I just sort of keep going until I get what I want, you know? I've never actually written a pattern in my life. xD

I'd put a pattern together if I could recreate it. xD Everything I do is unique since I don't make patterns for them, and it's hard for me to remember exactly what I did.

Also it's pretty big. About 14 inches long and 16 inches around the stomach.

Very nicely done. I taught my nephew how to crochet. All through his teen years he had spending money from selling stuff he crocheted. There is nothing wrong with a guy doing crafts. Many notable men do so. Keep up the good work.

What an awesome job!!! You could really make some extra money by writing it up as you go (we have people on the 'ville willing to test for you) and selling your pattern via esty or some such place! I know I'd buy it in a heartbeat!!! Again, what an awesome job! And what a lucky girl to have gotten it!

I guess it's my own pattern. I don't really make patterns. I sort of just make shapes and stuff like. I pick the size and the shape I want and I just sort of keep going until I get what I want, you know? I've never actually written a pattern in my life. xD

You should. You're very talented.

Next time try keeping a notebook next to you and just keep notes. This way if you want to recreate it you can go by your notes and count the stitches on the one that is done.

Archived