ooohhh Loops and Threads

badrhinogillett

I love Loops and Threads. I made a couple of baby blankets with it and it was great to crochet with. Then I washed the blankets and it softened up even more. I think the price is very reasonable considering the yardage. I would buy more, but right now I am stash busting and really need to use up what I have.

• 5 months later...

I used the violet ombre Loops and Threads to crochet a scarf for a friend - she loves green and purple and seemed to be pleased with the finished product (I used the "September" scarf free pattern from Suzie's Stuff with triple cross stitches and loopy fringe).

The yarn was lovely to work with, had a soft cottony feel and a really nice repeat pattern - no color "pooling" or splotches. The best part was that it pulled cleanly from the centers of the skeins and there was not a single knot or tangle in the whole two skeins! It was actually one of the best results I have ever had using an ombre. I did not have time to wash the finished scarf, so I cannot comment on the outcome of that.

I would definitely use it again. Michael's puts it on sale regularly at 2 skeins/$5.00.

I used Loops and Threads for a striped afghan and I loved it! I bought mine when Michaels was running a HUGE yarn sale a few months back, and it was $1.67 per skein!

I used Loops and Threads for a striped afghan and I loved it! I bought mine when Michaels was running a HUGE yarn sale a few months back, and it was $1.67 per skein!

$1.67 a skein?!!:eek at that price, it would be a sin not to buy some!

I just got some in the Country Loom (falling leaves color) to make my sister a shawl. Today we were at Michaels and she was feeling it and saying "wow that is so soft". So I feel I made a great choice, now if I can just get it done. I have a homespun pattern but this was on sale and the homespun wasn't so I think it will be worth it. I will post again when I get it done.

Leisa

It is a very nice yarn. And sometimes, Michael's puts it at 2 for $5, which is a pretty good price for nice yarn. I've made a few baby sweaters in it and I just think it's great.

:manyheart

$1.67 a skein?!!:eek at that price, it would be a sin not to buy some!

I know!! It was a steal! I bought 12 skeins. :)

Archived