badrhinogillett

ooohhh Loops and Threads

33 posts in this topic

I'm making a baby blanket with Loops & Threads yarn. Wow, it's really soft. This may become my new favorite yarn. :c9 Anyone else try it yet?

always looking for new yarn. where did you get it from?

Loops and Thread is Michaels brand and can be found in their stores.

LI Roe

I haven't bought any yet, but I petted it the last time I was in Michael's. I thought it felt great and had very nice colors! I'm looking forward to trying it. :D

I keep seeing this in Michaels and would like to try it. I've even seen it on sale a couple of times. The thing is, I don't need any more yarn, especially acrylic. I'm presently in search of an excuse to justify a purchase. :lol

I keep seeing this in Michaels and would like to try it. I've even seen it on sale a couple of times. The thing is, I don't need any more yarn, especially acrylic. I'm presently in search of an excuse to justify a purchase. :lol

Everyone ALWAYS needs more yarn!:hook

Same price for a larger skein. 4 or 4 1/2 ounces for the regular stuff, 5 ounces for the baby stuff (which is more expensive).

Yes but I think there's more yardage in the Loops and Threads. Vanna's Choice solids= 171 yds. Loops and Threads Impeccable solids = 277 yds.

Everyone ALWAYS needs more yarn!:hook

That's true! What if the little acrylic sheep become endangered, or worse yet, EXTINCT??? :rofl:rofl

I just finish a sweater with Loops and Threads Impeccable yarns ( I used the sweater pattern which is designed by Loops and Threads), it is as stiff as the cardboard. Hopefully, after I wash it, it will soften up.

I'm just starting a ghan with this and so far I love the way it works up. When you wash this are there any special instructions? My big question is ...will it pill?

I got a skein of this in the Kit Swap and used it to make a purse with. It is soooo soft! I love it. How I wish I had a Michaels or HL near me to shop at...

I just washed it cold water and put in dryer, nothing really special.

About pill? I know I sound silly, but what does pill mean?

I just washed it cold water and put in dryer, nothing really special.

About pill? I know I sound silly, but what does pill mean?

Pilling is the name for the little rolly pollies you get on sweaters. :D

Great news. Another yarn for me to try. And I'm working tonight, so I will have some money for more yarn.

:manyheart

I have found you get much less pilling if you wash things in those mesh bags the laundries use. Especially acrylic afghans that you can put in the wash.

I was just looking at some on their website yesterday, and now I want to try it. (I had been hoping for more colors, but it's a start. I do like the ones they have so far, though)

I have a bunch of it, I bought a few of a creamy color that was on clearance. It is very soft in my hands, I haven't used it just yet though.