8" grannys need for a 'ville member *SENT & REC'D!*

MissColee

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just have some ends to weave in and it'll be sent!

Its HUGE! Thanks ladies. Ill gather envelopes and make a final list of those who have sent tomorrow. Today is my sons birthday and he's 10 and I need to make cake. :) have a great day!

post-20880-135897436972_thumb.jpg

post-20880-135897436976_thumb.jpg

OHMY it is beautiful. Look at all the love stitched into that. I know she will feel all our love wrapped around her. By my estimate it looks about 4' x 6' perfect!!!!! :manyheart

Colee you did a great job putting it together.:hug

I sent mine on Friday, too. :blush Have been dealing with some work and family issues that have kinda put me behind on everything.

Just use them anyway you can.

That is a beautiful ghan. She is going to :manyheart it.

Its HUGE! Thanks ladies. Ill gather envelopes and make a final list of those who have sent tomorrow. Today is my sons birthday and he's 10 and I need to make cake. :) have a great day!

You did a great job! She's going to be shocked!:D

:D thanks! Its the hardest and the biggest thing Ive ever made.

I've made comfortghans, so I know how hard it is to blend in everyones work. :yes

How did you join them so the yarn seems invisible?? Great job:hug

WOW, You were fast in putting that one together. I didn't even have time to get home from Chicago and put a square together to send you. It is marvelous. You did an awsome job in joining the squares and making all those bright colors and designs look cohesive. Excellente' job!!!:hug

It's beautiful! he is going to love it!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived