8" grannys need for a 'ville member *SENT & REC'D!*

MissColee

I'm sending 4 blocks in VERY bright colors!!! orange, turquoise, and a couple of pinks! They are packaged and I'm taking them to the PO on Friday.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have two done. I will mail them out tomorrow or Friday at the latest. I used Mexicana on one too. LOL. It reminds me of old Tie Dye shirts from the late 80's or early 90's.

Well, the one's I send will go perfectly with the Mexicana. I didn't think about using that, and I have plenty of it :lol

I have four ready to go I just need to have someone take them to the post office for me. :D

I'd help but you are just too far away! :lol

I'd help but you are just too far away! :lol

:lol That is sweet of you. :hug I sure wish it was that easy, I'm sure mom will take them for me in the next day or two when she comes and does my treatment. I hate that I'm sitting in bed looking at these walls so much of the time but such is life. :reyes

holy canoli girls.. DH says he picked up 3 packages this morning, I got 1 yesterday.. Its gonna be a busy weekend!

( I wonder what the mail lady thinks when I get TONS of stuffies all at once?)

According to the post office, one of those stuffies should be the ones I sent. I do hope they are bright enough.:hook

Please pm your address to me. I made two squares tonight. I'm new to the community and do not know anyone, but it warmed my heart to see this thread. I couldn't wait to make these squares and enjoyed every stitch. They are done in bright orange, yellow and fiesta varigated. Thanks for allowing me to be a very small part of this great gift.

Please pm your address to me. I made two squares tonight. I'm new to the community and do not know anyone, but it warmed my heart to see this thread. I couldn't wait to make these squares and enjoyed every stitch. They are done in bright orange, yellow and fiesta varigated. Thanks for allowing me to be a very small part of this great gift.

Hi Lynn! Welcome to the ville!

Archived