8" grannys need for a 'ville member *SENT & REC'D!*

MissColee

Its been sent! I have DC# if anyone is interested.. I cant wait til she gets it!:cheer

We're putting together a ghan for one of our members that needs to know shes appreciated and loved and that we're all supporting her at this time.:hug

Im looking for 8" simple grannys in bright fun colors.

Please PM me for my address.

WOW!

I rec'd from

luckybmr

nanak

cshell

goldenj32w2

tampa doll

ctawq

judianne

Cindy in Pa

Jessicagil

contrary crocheter

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I have 36 squares. They're ALL lovely! I think thats about all I need, unless youve already sent, Ill just add them in.

If you sent and youre not on the list, please let me know so I can know if I should finish this or not.

Thanks again girls..

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're putting together a ghan for one of our members that needs to know shes appreciated and loved and that we're all supporting her at this time.:hug

Im looking for 8" simple grannys in bright fun colors.

Please PM me for my address.

MissColee

You are such a doll what we do with out you. :hug

Probably a silly question here but this is my first time making squares for a comfortghan so I will ask anyway. Do we just send the blocks or do we send the blocks with a tag tied to the center of each saying who made them? Or a tag with a thought on them or what?

As I'm crocheting these blocks I can't help but think of the person they are for and my special thoughts and prayers for her. I now she how a comfortghan turns kind of into something more.

I've got one made and will be working on another here shortly. Trying to get some projects done to go out in Saturdays post office trip and this is a priority for me right now!!!!

Probably a silly question here but this is my first time making squares for a comfortghan so I will ask anyway. Do we just send the blocks or do we send the blocks with a tag tied to the center of each saying who made them? Or a tag with a thought on them or what?

As I'm crocheting these blocks I can't help but think of the person they are for and my special thoughts and prayers for her. I now she how a comfortghan turns kind of into something more.

Yes, please. I can add a tag to any that come without. :)

I whipped up three squares and have them all neat and tidy! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Only problem is I made them 6" instead of 8"! Oh brother, is it Monday or what! :think:think:think

I will have three ready tomorrow night- :D

Anyone need any bright and cheery 6" simple grannies? :rofl

I whipped up three squares and have them all neat and tidy! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Only problem is I made them 6" instead of 8"! Oh brother, is it Monday or what! :think:think:think

I will have three ready tomorrow night- :D

Anyone need any bright and cheery 6" simple grannies? :rofl

LOL I hope you will just add on to the 6" you made no one will ever notice you hadn't planned on changing rows there or using up left overs of the same color. :hug

LOL, nope, starting anew. Different colors and all. :D

I read a thread today re; knotting vs weaving ends. Now I'm super paranoid especially knowing these squares are not for me. :eek

They go so fast otherwise I probably would just add on to them- I'll keep my eyes open for someone in need of 6". :clap

Okay, I'm awake and paying attention. I'll check in tomorrow after work for the addy.

Are variagates ok to use or are we sticking with solid colors?

Good question Katie! What's everyone doing?

Solid color? multi color? monochromatic? Just curious......

And I miss talking to all of you! :hug

Archived