shawl yarn

Guest ilovekrochet

Question

Guest ilovekrochet

could someone please suggest some yrans to use with the jessica simpson shawl? I love crocheting but find it very difficult to pick the yarns. It should be something drapey and gauzy looking. I love working with all the new yarns. Want to make one for daughter for Christmas. thank you .

3 answers to this question

Wow! i was just going to post to see if anyone knew of a pattern i could use to use up this amore i bought! What are the odds? lol Anyway is there a link to the pattern for this Jessica Simpson shawl? Thanks so much in advance. Oh and the Amore yarn is TLC, not lionbrand. Just in case you're looking for it.:bang

Guest devoursmallkittens

For the crochet shawl I've made that I love the most, I used Great Adirondack's Silk Noir. 800-900 yards of Silk for only $30! But unfortunately, I've never been able to find it online. Another silk I like using is Plymouth's Turino Silk. If you want a warm shawl, though, I love all of the ones I've made out of merino wool. I'm dying to make one using Louet's Topaz in a few different colors. *swoon* I love the Louet's merino because it's superwash and I don't have to worry about wearing it to the bars, since I can just wash the icky smell right out.

Archived