Seeking Herrschner's Hospitality Pineapple Afghan Pattern

Dawn143

Question

:(Does anyone know where I can find or buy Herrschener's Hospitality Pineapple Afghan pattern.... I have the pattern from 30 yrs ago from a kit and now it's all faded and I can't read most of it.... I would love to make this afghan once again..... I've been searching online for it but no luck! I would appreciate any info on this...Thanks so much... GBU!:manyheart

Love & Prayers,

Dawn

American School of Needlework, published a set of 6 patterns in 1981 (one is a pineapple Afghan pattern, like you are describing..The Pattern is titled " America's Afghan...You might do a search for that & see what you come up with.

Oh, thank you so much for the offer to send in the pattern if we get permission to post it here. (Although, if there's this much interest, Herrschnerr's may be interested in getting the copy back themselves so they can reprint.) :cheer

While I know everyone would love to see the picture from the pattern now, please hold off posting any until (if) we get permission to post the pattern here.

Of course, if you're a super-speedy stitcher and finish your own afghan, you're welcome to post pictures of it anytime! :)

http://www.treasuredheirloomscrochet.com/resale-afghans.html

If you go to this site, scroll down to nearly the bottom of the page & you will see a Booklet called "So Pretty Afghans" there is a Pineapple one on the cover.

:)Thank you.... I've seen the "So Pretty Pineapple Afghan" I'm planning on buying it as soon as I get a 40% off coupon for Joann's.... I will check this site also.... GBU!:manyheart

Hi there - I know this is an old thread, but it seems unsolved. I have Herrschner's #3160, found it in my grandma's pile of patterns (along with a letter she sent to the company expressing her frustrations with it :) ) just started working on it. I was searching to see if I could find any pictures of the completed afghan and came across your post(s). all I have is the 4-page pattern, no pictures!

Anyway, if I can help ya out, let me know!

:(Does anyone know where I can find or buy Herrschener's Hospitality Pineapple Afghan pattern.... I have the pattern from 30 yrs ago from a kit and now it's all faded and I can't read most of it.... I would love to make this afghan once again..... I've been searching online for it but no luck! I would appreciate any info on this...Thanks so much... GBU!:manyheart

Love & Prayers,

Dawn

Hi,

Did you receive the Pineapple Afghan pattern?

I"ve been looking for this same pattern.

Any info would be appreciated.

Norma Jean

My mom had this pattern. I remember it because she had purchased the kit then had to contact Hershners for more yarn. She ran out close to the end.

Then about a year after she made it, I made it for a friend - used Dazzle yarn. (can you tell me age from that statement?? lol)

If the pattern is still needed, I can see if mom still has it. Just shoot me a PM.

Just a reminder that even though this pattern is out of print, it is still most likely subject to copyright protection. That means that anybody who has an original pattern cannot send copies of it to others without permission from Herrschnerr's.

Since several people seem to be interested in this pattern, maybe we can contact Herrschnerr's and see if we can get permission to post the pattern here at Crochetville (with complete credit given, of course).

Mary.thomas, if I can get permission from Herrschnerr's to post it here, would you be willing to send me a copy since you have an original?

I've just sent an email to Herrschnerr's asking if we can have permission to "reprint" the pattern here via a post on the forum. I'll let you know what I hear back.

I've just sent an email to Herrschnerr's asking if we can have permission to "reprint" the pattern here via a post on the forum. :)I'll let you know what I hear back.

Thank you Amy... It would be nice if Herrschner's would allow this since the pattern is so old...Sure wish someone would have a photo of it... GBU!:manyheart

Archived