Tape Measure Cover

I'm currently participating in a Swap and I made this in addition to what I'm swapping for my partner. Hopefully she won't catch this, but if so it's okay because I made this in addition to what we're swapping. This is not required to be swapped. I just thought that I'd share it because I know that it is going to be hard to part with.

I picked up the tape measure for her and thought that it needed a little bit more dressing. I had two other ideas for a cover but decided on a sunflower because I wasn't sure if she would like my other ideas. I jotted down my design so if I were to get another tape measure I know that I can do another one for myself.

post-3193-135897430959_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone for the positive comments! Adding a magnet is a great idea, Belinda. What also can be done is to add a strap or a clip on strap to attach it if desired. Oh the possibilities are endless......

I love that. I picked up a couple of those tape measures and have been trying to figure out what to do with them. Adding a magnetic snap is a great idea, too.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Grateful to be here, originally from Alaska and to this day miss my home city. I treasure my family and friends. Technology has been a a part of my lifestyle for the last 6 years and lately predominantly on the Internet.

long range baby monitor motion detector cameras baby video monitor reviews bebe sounds baby monitor motion detector cameras

Archived