Sign in to follow this  
CroJulee

Boye Needle Master- What do you think?

Bought a Boye Needle Master and Crochet Master off of ebay a few days ago for $35 bucks (for both including shipping) and was wondering what everyone thought of them. I've been wanting one for YEARS so I was pretty excited when I got it in the mail today. Just ordered it less than 2-3 days ago and it came all the way from Bronx, NY. WOWSERS. Sure made my day though. Gave me something to look forward to. Gotta get 2 teeth pulled tomorrow so it will be nice to have something to dream about.

Julee

They are okay for starters.

I gave mine away.... The cables for the needles were to thick and stiff. Besides being to short....

I have the Boye Needlemaster set too. It was my first set of interchangeable needles. I have to be honest though, after I got my Knitpicks Options set, I haven't used the Needlemaster set.

The cables on the needlemaster set are not as nice, but that was really the only thing I didn't like about them. One of my cables broke off in a needle, and I emailed the company and they sent me a replacement pair of needles and cable with no fuss. :)

I have the Boyle and I like it. Especially for a large afghan. Mine has the extentions that you can put 2 cables together, to increase the length.

Good luck with it and I do hope you enjoy it.:knit