Sign in to follow this  
DawnofMarch

I think I found it!

I can't help but feel so happy right now. For the longest time I have wondered what pattern my mother used on the rainbow ripple afghan I have so many fond memories of. Just today I was looking for Crochet pattern books in a thrift store near my work with one of the ladies I help out during the day, and found a pattern book from 1981 with several afghan patterns; One of which looks very close to the afghan I have wanted to try to recreate ever since I started crocheting.

Well that's good to hear that you might have found the pattern you were looking for

Wow that is great. Congratulations!

What is the name of the pattern? Can't wait to see it.......I love those "Blasts from the past"!:lol

I love "Eureka!" moments like that. I hope the pattern you found finally links you with the one you've been in search of for so long. Happy crocheting, Dawn!

this is great and it makes it even better than you found it at a bargin

That is great you found the afghan pattern it is like a treasure found when you least expect it. Look forward to seeing your afghan in the future.