C’ville August 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having problems with our computer freezing so only seeing the latest tote now. What can I say but WOW- another fabulous creation by Mary Jo. LOVE the colours. Cant wait to see who the 'gang' member is!

I have to agree with everyone else on how pretty it is. I love bright colors, too. Gumdrops were part of going to gram's house, spearmint leaves, orange slices yum. I'm sorry but you made me think of them. :lol Could someone point me in the direction of the spot that I could read the history behind the Crochetville Totes? I have seen the pictures of them before and thought how wonderful they are but somehow didn't pick up until now that there is a contest for them.

Mary Jo you do beautiful work. :manyheart

Mary Jo has no rhyme or reason on whom she picks each month. It just comes to her. The only time I know who it will be is when she PM's me asking for an address.. lol. But I'll never tell :devil

I can't believe it's that time again. July has gone by so fast. School will be starting back up around here in 2 weeks. Will be enrolling our grandson into the 2nd grade.

Great Tote Mary Jo!!! :yay

Another Perfect A++++ for ya :hook

Yummy! Yummy! Gumdrops/drops. Love them. Love the colors in this bag. Its so summery. Good job as always, Mary Jo. Can't wait to find out who the lucky person will be.

My hubby take Dots everywhere he goes, to work, to ballgames and in the living room. I think he averages 6 boxes a week. He said finally a woman after his own heart. It is great.

Do you know the black ones are called Crows, I believe it is Dots and not the other brand that is like Dots. Anyway those are the ones my hubby likes. LOL. Their driver license might say they are older but I think they are still 12 at heart. :hook

Another beautiful bag. PERFECT name for your bag.

I love the find out the next bag in the movie sweets series.

Another great bag- the perfect summer colors.

Good luck everybody! :cheer You never know, next week you may be the newest member of the bag lady club! :yes

Shelley

Archived