C’ville August 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful as always Mary Jo. I'm not on here that much to be considered for bag lady club. But there are some very special ladies on here that deserve to be. Your bags always make someone very happy. I just love the suspense though to see who will be the next bag lady. I loved it when you husband put all the bags and the recipients in a post so we can see them. Well who will be the lucky lady to recieve such a beautiful gift.

You know... as I sit here in anticipation like everyone else... wondering who the lucky lady may be.... I am finding myself reliving the day I got my Bag. I am really still in shock that MaryJo picked me to be a lucky Bag Lady! And what great timing ... it came just days before my birthday....... talk about AWESOME!

I love my MaryJo 'Crochetville' bag.......... so much! :manyheart

I was digging through it a bit ago and realized... I only have balls of cotton in there. How funny is that.... this beautiful cotton bag... carrying cotton that I have knitting and crocheting into dishcloths... chapstick holders and potholders.

MaryJo............ Thank you again!:hug

:heart

:mug

The package is at the front door waiting for the mailman to pick it up. So I guess we can start looking about Saturday.

Thank you all for the compliments on the bag. Yeah, this one is quite cheery and I think summery (are there such words?).

Off to make pumpkins and ghost for my tree.:hook

[attach]5896[/attach]

post-105-13589743092_thumb.jpg

It is always exciting to see where your next bag will travel too! You should have a virtual map with a pin stuck into all the locations where you have sent them!

I just started looking at fall patterns myself...hard to believe that time of year is almost here!

The package is at the front door waiting for the mailman to pick it up. So I guess we can start looking about Saturday.

Thank you all for the compliments on the bag. Yeah, this one is quite cheery and I think summery (are there such words?).

Off to make pumpkins and ghost for my tree.:hook

[attach]5896[/attach]

Oooh, can't wait to see whoooo will August's bag lady be! :hyper

** ♫ Jeopardy's theme song playing in our minds ♫ **

We've been experiencing somewhat fallish temps here in west Mich lately, which certainly puts me in the mood for a bit of autumnal crochet. :jack

Dun, Dun, Dun........Oh the suspence! To the next "Bag Lady" It will be the greatest feeling when it arrives at your door! Thanks Mary Jo for being so kind and giving :hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug

One poster heard the "Jeopardy" theme in the background. I think I hear the theme from "Twilight Zone" playing in the background. I mean once Mary Jo announces the package is ready for the mail carrier to pick up, doesn't it get surreal here in Crochetville. Isn't everyone thinking "Let it be me." "I hope, I wish, I pray it will be mine." "Oh, I just know its coming my way." Now isn't that just what we are thinking? There goes that "Twilight Zone" theme music again. :rofl

:cheerOMGOODNESS!!:cheer

I almost broke my neck twice!! :lol

I was sitting in the basement crocheting and heard the doorbell, thinking it was my Kit Swap I went flying up the stair only to trip going up the stairs. My daughter got to the door first looking at it she said oh its for you and put it back on the stoop!

I looked down and immediately recognized the box!!!!! :woo

I go running back down the stairs trip over the dog (in my haste I forgot to shut the door) Exclaiming to my hubby "I'M THE BAG LADY" which he loves the Ville as much as I do and every package is an awesome adventure. But he was definitely confused by the statement (he did know about it but was confused) so I rip the package open and show him.. he is amazed as I am at the craftsmanship it is Gorgeous!! :eek

Just beautiful.. Mary Jo you have made my year :c9 Thank you so much!!! I can't believe I have been so blessed... I will use it Always!!

:hug

post-7666-135897431578_thumb.jpg

Archived