My Scary Supprise

Tampa Guy

post-4215-135897429547_thumb.jpg

Got up this morning all ready to do some lawn work, but there were morning thunder showers. Went to the back computer room with some fresh brewed coffee and sat down.

I could hear some commotion and rustling from the side bench of my computer desk. I know that's been were all my little stuffies, Mary Jo makes for me, are snuggled around the bamboo plant. My sister gave me this as a good health gift 5 years ago.

As I turned to see what all the commotion was, I saw some quick movements in the Bamboo plant branches. Ah Ha there is a new member in the group, Speedy Spider Jr., someone must have secretly crochet him up and placed him there last night.

Probably hoping to scare me..GIF

But not so, as I've grown use to little surprised like this...GIF

LOL What a wonderfully buggy little find, Tampa Guy! That "someone" who planted Speedy Spider Jr. there is such a special gal, for sure! Too fun! :yes

---

Tampa Guy sat down with his coffee,

biding time due to this morn's rain delay.

When along came a spider,

Planted by a crocheting insider,

Brightening up Tampa Guy's rainy day.

eeeeeeeeeeeeek..........

oh.......... wait............ thats one of MaryJo's cutties.............. :whew

He is so cute! :hook

I love all the goodies that MaryJo makes................. hehhee... especially my C'ville bag...................... :manyheart

:heart

:mug

LOL!!! The dolls would freak me out way more! I'm just kidding, I love your wife's dolls! I want them all! Maybe *THATS* scary! LOL

Where'd you get the spider pattern? Did you make it up???

LOL!!! The dolls would freak me out way more! I'm just kidding, I love your wife's dolls! I want them all! Maybe *THATS* scary! LOL

Where'd you get the spider pattern? Did you make it up???

Everytime I see a bug pattern, he is the first one I think of. He loves bugs.

I got the pattern at Gourmet Crochet it is called Monster Mash Amigurumi. I love her patterns. I used size 10 thread and a size 7 hook. The pattern calls for ww yarn.

Thank you for checking him out. I am now making the Ghost with size 3 thread and size B hook. They will be going on my tree for October, along with the other amigurumi in the pattern.:hook

Everytime I see a bug pattern, he is the first one I think of. He loves bugs.

I got the pattern at Gourmet Crochet it is called Monster Mash Amigurumi. I love her patterns. I used size 10 thread and a size 7 hook. The pattern calls for ww yarn.

Thank you for checking him out. I am now making the Ghost with size 3 thread and size B hook. They will be going on my tree for October, along with the other amigurumi in the pattern.:hook

LOL I have that book! I think I have too many books. :P

Archived