Omg!!! Jimbo is the sweetest man on earth!!!

wiz3283

I can only echo what everyone else has said..Crochetville has the most caring, giving, generous, and supportive people I have ever had the pleasure to "meet". I'm very happy for you!!

What kind things to say! But I think EVERYONE will agree there's hardly a more deserving person on this planet. Just paying back back a little for someone who does SO much.

Twarn't nuthin, not for our Tammy!!

What kind things to say! But I think EVERYONE will agree there's hardly a more deserving person on this planet. Just paying back back a little for someone who does SO much.

Twarn't nuthin, not for our Tammy!!

Jimbo it might be "twarn't nothing" to you but to me it means more than you will ever know. Making them from the tree branch that broke my hand last summer just makes them all that more special to me. I will never be able to say this enough times to you.

:hug:manyheart:hugTHANK YOU, YOU SWEET MAN!!!!! :hug:manyheart:hug

I've never seen hooks like them. They are a treasure to have. Just what exactly would you use them for? What types of projects? What types of yarn?

DCMerkle

I love to use them with just about any yarn. They are a size G, H and K. The afghan hook is an H. I just love them. I use g and h the most and have made baby blankets with the ones the puppy ate. I am already working on another project with the G hook at the moment.

Archived