Omg!!! Jimbo is the sweetest man on earth!!!

wiz3283

Jimbo you are truely the sweetest man on this earth (well you and my DH). Most of you have probably heard about my friend's puyppy Riley eating my wips and hooks. Well I thought it would be a long time before I could afford to replace them when a knock comes on my door. I opened the door and saw the mailman standfing there with a few packages for me. I was expecting some bookmarks from some of the C'ville members who PM'd me letting me know they sent them. Well I did get some of those (still have to open, photoghraph and send thank yous) but when I saw that tell tale box of Jimbos my heart about lept out of my chest and I started crying again. This was a cry of joy.

Jimbo I can never say thank you enough for this wonderful gift. If you were standing here right now you would be getting the stuffing squoze out of you for the big hugs I have waiting for you. I just can't believe it. What a wonderful surprise!!!!!

:hug:manyheart:hugTHANK YOU WITH ALL THE LOVE IN MY HEART!!!!!:hug:manyheart:hug

post-13959-135897428883_thumb.jpg

Yes, Jimbo is remarkable. Doesn't it do your heart good to know there are such good people in the world? I feel so fortunate to be a part of this group ~ to share my love for crochet with others who feel the same way! God bless you Jimbo!

Oh wow what a great surprise and what a great guy Jimbo is.

They are just beautiful.:hook

Ok group :ghughug for Jimbo. Does this place have some great people or what.:manyheart

After reading of this wonderfully generous gesture I tried to feed my hooks to my dogs but they just didn't care for the flavor of Bates aluminum!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

They really are beautiful Tammy! Mucho hugs to Jimbo! :hug:hug:hug

Archived