12" Squares Needed I am having Gallbladder problems

Jempast

I would appreciate any 12" squares made with worsted weight yarn. I was taken to the emergency room yesterday I was having such pain and it turned out it is probably my gallbladder. I did an ultra sound at the hospital and will have another test on this tuesday done to determine if it is my gallbladder. I am pretty sure I will end up having surgery this month. I would love to have a comfortghan from my friends at c'ville put together before being admitted. If you would like to make me a square please pm or email me for my address. Any color is fine so long as it is worsted weight and it is not a gold/bright yellow color. I am doing the border in a gold colored yarn. My favorite color is purple (any shade) my second favorite color is light pink. I love light colors. But any color/any pattern is fine so long as it is 12".

Thank you so much.

Crystal, I have your address already, I will mail you out a square Friday or Saturday. Hope you are feeling better.

Debbie

pm me your address and i'll get one out to you. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I just got out of the hospitol for a blood clot in my left leg. No fun.

I emailed you my address.

I had to have my gall bladder out on the 4th of July. Of all the days! I feel so much better now. It only took a few days to recover and I'm sure you will heal quickly too. I'd send you a square but I think you'd be all better by the time it got there so I'm sending you lots of get-well wishes. (From the time I went into surgery to the time I was sent home was 3 hours. The pain was so awful before that it seemed there was no pain afterwards. Was a big relief and will be for you too, I'm sure.)

Hi there! I am sorry to hear of your troubles, and I hope that you're feeling better real soon.

I have a 12" square for you (its' colors are rose and light green). If you think you would like it, please PM your address and I will send it right out to you.

Thank you.

Archived