Comfortghan for friend who's grandson took his own life.Pictures post 50 and 51

nanmeyers

I hate to bother you all again so soon but I would like to make a comfortghan for my girlfriend.This is a bit of a story. Her son committed suicide 27 years ago. She fought for 5 years to get custody of her grandson (his son) from his drug addicted mother. To make a long story short, her grandson commited suicide 2 weeks ago at the same age as his father. I would like to make her a comfortghan. I know I just asked you all for your help with the ghan for Deb but I really need your help again. My friend is really having a terrible time dealing with this. She's not a flowery person so I was thinking 8 inch squares in earth tones ( greens, golds, browns,etc.) I'll join them with a cream color probably) I would prefer RH as it isn't to soft to work with but I'll take anything I can get.

Thanks for helping with this if you can. If not I understand.

Cindy Meyers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OmGoodness..................I am so sorry to hear this!!!

Please PM me an address to send squares to! :hug

:heart

:mug

I would like to get in touch with the lady who made the square of the graph face of John Travolta's son. I would like to have one made of my friends grandson. I would be glad to pay her for making it. I know it's a lot of work. If anyone knows who made that square or could forward this message to her or help me to get in touch with her I would really appreciate it.

I would love to help you. My cousin tried to take his own life about a month ago. Fortunately, he did not succeed, but he is still recovering in the hospital. I will PM you for your address.

Thank you sooo much Heather. I got your 4 squares today . they're great!!! I'll try to post pictures as I receive the squares. That will also help me keep track of who sent which squares.

Thank you sooo much Heather. I got your 4 squares today . they're great!!! I'll try to post pictures as I receive the squares. That will also help me keep track of who sent which squares.

You are more than welcome. I noticed later (after I'd sent the squares) that you wanted a little bigger. Hope you'll still be able to put them to use.

Archived