Some help for my cousin

ctawq

I got some sad news today, my cousins died. She had been diagnosed with end stage breast cancer earlier this year. She chose not to do the ratiation therapy route, just maintaining medications. I was wondering if I could ask for some help with making some 8" squares for a comfortghan for her sister. She (the sister) is now the only one left of her family. We were never close as kids, but over the last few years we have gotten back in touch. I feel rather frustrated being so far from home at times like these. I now live in Texas, the rest of my family is in the New York - Vermont area. If anyone can help I was going to go with earth tones for the colors. It also doesn't have to be 8" squares, I will take any size square you want to make.

Thank you for reading this

:mug:cat:yarn

I'm so sorry hon!

I would love to help! PM me an address to send the square(s) and I'll get a package to you ASAP! :hug

:heart

:mug

So sorry for your loss; I'd like to help, pm me your address, is there a deadline for having the squares ready?

Thank you.

I was hoping to have it done by the end of August. Carol's birthday would have been in September (I think :think). Any help is welcome. I will pm you with my addy.

I have a couple of 6" squares ready to go, if you need them.

Leslie

That will be great! I will pm you my addy Thanks a million!

Do you have a color preference?

I'm leaning more towards earth tones, my cousin isn't a pastel type of person.

Carrie your squares are on their way today. :hug to you and your cousin. I'll be thinking of you.

Leslie

Leslie, thank you so much :hug I can't wait to see them.

Would you like a square with thew breast cancer ribbon crocheted in. I have one of those waiting for a home. PM me your address.

I thank you for the offer but I don't think that will go over well. Susan isn't ready for the reminder.

I understand. I'll try to get something else out to you soon. I have a few more obligations to fill and need to start working on squares for my comfortghan. I do have earth tones in my stash.

I understand. I'll try to get something else out to you soon. I have a few morew obligations to fill and need to start working on squares for my comfortghan. I do ahve earth tones in my stash.

Cool !! Thank you

Archived