Purple needles

CLLinda

I thought it would be ok to buy all purple needles. Every time I needed a pair, I picked up purple ones. It's my favorite color so that's what I bought.

But the pattern I'm working on calls for different size needles halfway through the sleeve and I forgot to change until after I did a couple rows.

So is it better to have different color needles, than all the same?

What's your opinion?

:manyheart

I guess I don't mind different colored ones if you're talking the straights. It makes it easier to locate and grab the ones I need because when I'm looking for a size, I remember the color I'm looking for. Many of the interchangeable sets are identical in color so you'd either have to sort them out or measure them when you go to use them. I hear ya on purple. It's my fav color too! :D

If you like them all the same color and it is your favorite, well by all means then buy them!!! LOL.

I have all different colors and types of needles, and I still forget to change to the proper size at times. No fault of the needles, just my zeal to be knitting and making progress. As a result of this, I have become very proficient at tinking. LOL

• 1 month later...

I have yet to obtain knit needles but I love to get blue and purple Crochet hooks... Sometimes Pink... I'm sure when I am able to start buying Kit needles I'll be partical to blue.. as it's my fav color

Archived