Carol Brady Crochets The Brady Bunch

An episode from season 5 of the brady bunch called welcome aboard Carol's nephew Oliver gets his foot caught in her yarn and unravels some of her pink afghan and carol is yelling no oliver no oliver not my afghan. She holds up what is left of her afghan and looks like she is about to cry.

Sounds familiar, but maybe it was me saying that... ;) or a dog... or myself...

Also wasn't Oliver always getting in trouble?

I haven't watched for a while either, our PBS station plays it once in a while and if I'm home early enough I may flip to it (we don't have cable).

Debbi

Sounds familiar, but maybe it was me saying that... ;) or a dog... or myself...

Also wasn't Oliver always getting in trouble?

I haven't watched for a while either, our PBS station plays it once in a while and if I'm home early enough I may flip to it (we don't have cable).

Debbi

Oliver only got into trouble the first episode he was in.

• 3 months later...

I just saw an episode with a nerdy girl named Molly that Marcia was trying to make over and after her "make-over" she was wearing a crocheted tank over a collared shirt. It was red, white, and blue and it had sort of a flower in the middle. Groovy. :lol

I remember seeing Sweeney Todd on Broadway with Angela Lansbury and Len Cariou a very long time ago :D. Mrs Lovett crochets a bit when Toby sings "Nothing's Gonna Harm You". I believe she also does in the dvd version of the play with George Hearn.

Archived