I'm Asking Again! :) Homeless Help! EDIT UPDATE

pasteeater

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh!!! Yes, I'm soooo sorry I forgot to thank you!!! I feel so bad. Thank you thank you thank you! :hug

Okie-dokie...I just wanted to make sure the PO didnt eat it. That's happened to me before!:D

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few ready to go, but I will make more during the charity CAL this week. I will send them off by next Friday, if that is ok. Since you live so close, they should reach you well before your deadline.

I have a few ready to go, but I will make more during the charity CAL this week. I will send them off by next Friday, if that is ok. Since you live so close, they should reach you well before your deadline.

That is fine. I've gotten really lucky this year. We have gotten some nice stuff! Thanks to everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry I wasn't able to send a couple of weeks ago, as I thought. I have a box all ready to go and I can send on Friday, if that is still ok. I will send them Priority and they should arrive by Saturday, as my SIL sent me something from El Centro and it arrived the next day. Please let me know!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to send a couple of weeks ago, as I thought. I have a box all ready to go and I can send on Friday, if that is still ok. I will send them Priority and they should arrive by Saturday, as my SIL sent me something from El Centro and it arrived the next day. Please let me know!

It's ok, we still have time. Turns out that they have NO budget for Christmas this year. Last year they had a budget of fifty dollars and when you have forty people to buy for well that just doesn't go too well. Sorry it took a while to get back to you, I haven't been online too much lately. Do you need my addy?

Archived