Updated Squares Needed:One of my dearests best friend has Cancer and I'd love to make her a friendship afghan.. Can you help?

moomooo

Hi ladies:

One of my dearest friends not from here on the ville,, has already endured a removal of a kidney and now they have removed a large size mass of one lung last week and doctors told her that it is malignant and if it comes back there is no treatment nor meds to treat it....

She loves Hummingbirds but I dont know of any squares patterns with hummingbird available online there was one once but I think it gone for good...

So I was thinking of using our very own designer Champygirls pattern of The Chubby Butterfly Square...

Here is the Link

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101406

and having them be made into 8 inch squares..

But if for some reason you can't make that square but can make any color of flowery squares in 8 inches i know that would make the comfortghan beautiful too..

Flowers just about can cheer up any one so if you can do either one of these sorts please pm me for my address..

I will post as i receive ..

I was hoping some of you ladies can help me create this friendshipghan for her to let her know there are people praying for her..

That each square made has a prayer for her healing....

I would like it to be with Worsted Weight Yarns please no Soft yarns like Simply Softs....So the consistancy of the yarn is the same..

I was thinking making the squares with White Yarn and the Butterflies center of body Black just as the photo and the wings part any colors of your choice... Butterflies come in all colors so all wing colors are welcomed...

If you can make a square or so I will be more than happy to put it together and hand deliver it to her....

Since this is already July 14th I'm thinking if all squares can be here by August 14th the latest I can put it together and give it to her end of august...

She has other illnesses too so she dont get out much and is mostly at her recliner so this would be nice for her....

So please if you can help me with this I would so much appreciate it with all my heart....

You should attach a tag with your name and address and or state you are from and even a note if you wish letting her know you care .

God bless you all and if you can send a square please PM or email me and title the post Square for Martha so I know....

Thanks

Hi Ladies you know what after thinking things over you can make that square or any flowery square in any colors and size would be good if it were 8 Inches...

Pm me for my address I'm going to edit the post now too...

thanks for helping

hugs

Hello again every one I just updated the first post with more information so please read and if yiou can help please pm..

I sure hope this is not a problem that the person the comfortghan is for is not a ville member but she is a close friend of mine..

Seems like there is always some one against things like these and its a shame when others want to help..

God bless each of you that do wish to help me...on this comfort friendship afghan..

Hi Ladies you know what after thinking things over you can make that square or any flowery square in any colors and size would be good if it were 8 Inches...

Pm me for my address I'm going to edit the post now too...

thanks for helping

hugs

Send me your addy and I'll see what I can do, since the motif no longer has to be the butterfly. I'd two butterfiles and just hated the way the looked. But I love doing flower.

Hi there :

I have edited the 1st original post to 8 inch squares and they can be the chubby butterfly patterns listed or any flower squares..So dont feel they have to be white back ground only..

hugs

You only want white squares??

Hi there sweetie :

I tried to pm you my address but it say you dont accept pms

I will need you to email me at

moomooo at frontiernet dot net

so then i can give you my mailing address..

hugs

Send me your addy and I'll see what I can do, since the motif no longer has to be the butterfly. I'd two butterfiles and just hated the way the looked. But I love doing flower.

Dear Champygirl:

I read your pm Sunday sorry i didnt reply sooner but the allergies are killing and and i made a very stupid error yesterday of taking 2 tylenol sinus in the morning and the around noon i took 2 generic sudafeds and then around three pm i took one benedryl so i really tholught i was going to die last night i just couldnt breathe not to mention not a wink of sleep...

I saw the hummingbird squre you made and its beautiful...

Thank you for the links too....

I can hardly wait to see the squares you made for my friends comfortghan...

I will post as soon as i recieve them

You are a doll...

Glad that I do not have to make the butterfly square!!:D Tried to crochet one but it did not look right!!:( so I will crochet the flower ones!!:crocheting. Want to help out and will mail them tomorrow..:hug

Yes Ladies I'm still in need of squares as not many people have responded to this thread even though I change the size of square and the square designs...

So please if you can send It will be so appreciated and just pm me for my addy

God bless

Hi,

PM your address and I'll try to make the butterfly square. If not that on I'm sure I can make a flower. If you are in need of any special color let me know. I have a stash to dig into.

Cindy

Thank you Cindy for helping out..

I just pm'd you my info

hugs

Hi,

PM your address and I'll try to make the butterfly square. If not that on I'm sure I can make a flower. If you are in need of any special color let me know. I have a stash to dig into.

Cindy

Archived