Dot's Extenda Bag 7/19/05 PATTERN NOW POSTED

bythehook

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dot,

That ExtendaBag is an awesome and unique idea!! I definitely think it's worth writing up! I love your patterns, by the way! :hook:tup

Tammy

I have had so much fun with the original pattern. I did make a couple of changes to make it slightly larger. I'm making them for the girls on our gymnastics team to hold their grips and wrist bands. They'll be getting them for x-mas. I've got over 40 to make. I've got 7 done now. They look much like the photos you've already seen. I was going to post a picture when I had them finished.......but now you've come up with this wonderful additional idea. Maybe I'll stick to the original for the team girls, and then make this new addition for family. Thank you sooooo very much for these two patterns. I know the girls are just going to love them.

:cheer :cheer :cheer

I'm glad you're enjoying the pattern. It sounds like you've been very busy making Christmas gifts already. I'd love to see all your bags together in one picture, that'd be awesome. :hug

I have had so much fun with the original pattern. I did make a couple of changes to make it slightly larger. I'm making them for the girls on our gymnastics team to hold their grips and wrist bands. They'll be getting them for x-mas. I've got over 40 to make. I've got 7 done now. They look much like the photos you've already seen. I was going to post a picture when I had them finished.......but now you've come up with this wonderful additional idea. Maybe I'll stick to the original for the team girls, and then make this new addition for family. Thank you sooooo very much for these two patterns. I know the girls are just going to love them.

:cheer :cheer :cheer

DOT'S POLICY FOR SELLING AT CRAFT FAIRS AND BAZAARS

1. As long as you're selling an item you made, and not the pattern, it's OK. :tup

2. Give me credit for the design :hook

3. When you make a lot of money, send some to me. :devil

I prefer that you don't sell on ebay or other auctions. :thumbdown

Is that too picky?

Dot, what is your policy for people selling things they've made from your patterns? I think these are just so cute and would sell great at a fair.

DOT'S POLICY FOR SELLING AT CRAFT FAIRS AND BAZAARS

1. As long as you're selling an item you made, and not the pattern, it's OK. :tup

2. Give me credit for the design :hook

3. When you make a lot of money, send some to me. :devil

I prefer that you don't sell on ebay or other auctions. :thumbdown

Is that too picky?

That's perfect Dot, thanks. And you always make me laugh.

Archived