Plastic Canvas Projects

Dawn143

:)Hi all, thought I'd post 2 of my recent plastic canvas projects.... I made these for a birthday gift for a friend.... Think I'll make them for me too:).... They turned out pretty good!:yes...... GBU!:manyheart

Love & Prayers,

Dawn

post-23293-135897424597_thumb.jpg

How nice these are, Dawn ! The Psalm is one of my favorite verses; well, I guess both are, really. I like the colors and designs you chose. We had a friend who would help his wife quilt and do plastic canvas needlepoint after he retired from many years teaching high school English. He made a perpetual calender for us from it. Such a sweet gift!

:yayWow, what a nice gift they gave you.... I know you'll have lots of fun with your supplies....... I know about carpal tunnel... I it in both hands.... my left is really bad... the right one I had surgery on it over 20 yrs ago.... worked good. Now, I'm getting it back in the right hand.... O well! I don't stop crocheting or stitching for anything, gonna be buried with my hooks & yarn, etc..lol..... GBU!:manyheart

Great Job, she's gonna LOVE it!!!..I need to finish my fridgies..I LOVE plastic canvas...A friend of mine just gave me all her magazines,yarn and supplies..She has carpal tunnel and can't work on it anymore...I LOVE the precious moments book...

How nice these are, Dawn ! The Psalm is one of my favorite verses; well, I guess both are, really. I like the colors and designs you chose. We had a friend who would help his wife quilt and do plastic canvas needlepoint after he retired from many years teaching high school English. He made a perpetual calender for us from it. Such a sweet gift!

Psalms are my favorite too..... I ordered this pattern few years ago from Annies Attic.... I've made it several times and added some touches that weren't in the pattern.... I've heard of many men doing needlepoint.... I think it's good for them to try some sort of needle work.... Bet your calendar is pretty.... GBU!:manyheart

Archived