Good morning from Cape Cod

Good morning all,

I'm encouraged to find this site. I live on Cape Cod, lucky me!!:cheer

I just started teaching crochet at 2 LYS. I'm also working on getting certified as an instructor as well. Excited about all this!

So, what shall I expect from this site? Any pointers? I'm an avid Raveler, anyone else?

Hi, and :welcome You can expect lots of encouragement, help, inspiration, and friendship here, as well as sharing laughter, and the everyday things that life sometimes throws at us! Enjoy the ville, and be at home here!

:welcome from Delaware. I would be interested in hearing about the lys. My family and I vacation in West Yarmouth every October, so I would be interested in increasing my yarn stash while we are there!

Welcome to "the ville"! :clap This is a great forum for all things crochet (and other things as well). :D

Cape Cod is a beautiful! I've only been there once, but look forward to visiting again. :yes

Hello and welcome from Michigan! :waving So glad to have you join us here at the 'Ville, where yarns are shared, knots are loosened, and the love of crochet unites all who gather.

You asked. “what shall I expect”? And I have to answer; I just don’t know. I do, however, know what I’ve found, and it’s been one of my most pleasant finds ever, and I’ve gotten back much more than I will probably ever be able to put in, so a very hopeful welcome to you. I think you’ll love it.

John Hablinski, Corpus Christi, Texas

:welcome from NJ!- I've been to the Cape a few times- and yes you are lucky to live there. There are very helpful, talented people here and I'm sure you'll like it. I'm also on Ravelry, but since I only crochet, I like it here better!

Archived