Flower Yoke Top

Colleenka

I hope yours fit your dd! What color did you use? Mine fits my dd beautifully but she won't wear it. She's 4 and that's about all the explaining I can do :lol. I'll try again soon and see if she'll wear it. If not, I know another little girl with a birthday coming up. I'd love to see yours!

My dd is 3 so I can completely understand :lol. The only way I got her to try it on was to say I was thinking about giving the dress to her cousin for a present and needed to see how it fit! I have a problem with gauge so it turned out a bit big. Not a bad thing though, maybe by the time it fits she'll want to wear it :eek. I used the same color as you did.

My dd is 3 so I can completely understand :lol. The only way I got her to try it on was to say I was thinking about giving the dress to her cousin for a present and needed to see how it fit! I have a problem with gauge so it turned out a bit big. Not a bad thing though, maybe by the time it fits she'll want to wear it :eek. I used the same color as you did.

Oh the tricks we have to pull ;). I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. Yes, a bit big is better than too small. It will fit in the future.

Archived