Priscilla Hewitt Scalloped Potholders

Katie G

I made these for my best friend who loves the color orange.

This is my favorite potholder pattern, it works up quickly and I

don't get bored with it.

post-15015-135897422088_thumb.jpg

Thank you, everyone, for your nice compliments. :manyheart

Yes, I used Sugar & Cream yarn, and a G hook.

where can you find the pattern?

i really like it.

Leatte, you can find it here. It's under the Kitchen patterns, of course, and is in PDF format.

I love most all of her patterns. They are always well-written.

If you're a Ravelry member, do a search for this potholder, and you will see many pretty ones.

Have fun! :hook

Your potholders are lovely! When I click on any of the links in Priscilla's free patterns, each one shows a pdf file of Terms of Use. No patterns appear.

Your potholders are lovely! When I click on any of the links in Priscilla's free patterns, each one shows a pdf file of Terms of Use. No patterns appear.

Thank you! They are really fun and easy to make.

After you have downloaded the pdf file, click on "Attachments" on the side bar. That will open an index of patterns in the file, then you can just right click and open.

It took me a while to figure it out! Have fun looking at the patterns.

Very pretty....are the usuable or for decoration?

I use the ones I have made for myself all the time. They are double thickness, so they work very well.

My friend who received the ones in the photo, however, has yet to use hers. She says they are "too pretty" to use. She did, however, finally start using the "too pretty" dishcloths I made her, so maybe she will use the potholders eventually. I've threatened to come over and toss out all of her old ratty potholders. :hook

Archived